Hillary has a problem that may prove “irredeemable.” As we all know, she made a vile and hate filled attack on American voters Friday when she said “You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it.” What has not been reported as much is that Crooked Hillary then doubled down in that same speech saying “Now, some of those folks — they are irredeemable.”
Given Hillary’s past, the choice of the word “irredeemable” is unfortunate. Hillary has a lot of actions and personal relationships that fall into that “irredeemable” “basket of deplorables.” If racism is “irredeemable,” then Hillary is way beyond redemption.
This first item came up when I posted about Tim Kaine’s comments yesterday regarding “chumming around” with racists. Neither Trump nor Pence ever has done this. Hillary, on the other hand has. The remarks I got from the left were about how the NAACP later forgave Hillary’s KKK buddy Robert Byrd, and Obama spoke at his funeral. Sorry, but you can’t call a person an “irredeemable” member of a “basket of deplorables” for posting a meme of a cartoon frog, but forgive a man who set the record for the longest filibuster in his fight against the Civil Rights Act. Calling a man who as recently as 2001 said “There are white niggers. I’ve seen a lot of white niggers in my time” your friend and mentor is definitely “chumming” with an “irredeemable” man, and according to Hillary that makes you beyond redeeming as well. https://nextrepublicans.com/2016/09/14/tim-kaine-is-opposed-to-chumming-with-the-kkk-like-hillary-did/
Then there is the most famous racist Hillary Clinton statement when she said about young black that “They are often the kinds of kids that are called ‘super-predators.’ No conscience, no empathy.” Personally I find the second half of that quote worse when she said “We can talk about why they ended that way, but first we have bring them to heel.” You bring a dog “to heel,” not a man. Even Pepe the alleged “white supremacist” frog would call that an “irredeemable” racist comment.
Hillary has many other “irredeemable” items in her own personal “basket of deplorables” from moments like:
- Called Bill’s Campaign Manager a “Fucking Jew bastard.” https://www.theguardian.com/world/2000/jul/18/uselections2000.usa
- Speaking in St Louis, Hillary introduced a quote from Gandhi by saying, “He ran a gas station down in St. Louis.” http://www.nytimes.com/2004/01/07/nyregion/clinton-apologizes-for-gandhi-remark.html?_r=0
- Tried to label Obama as a Muslim to undermine his support when running against him in 2008 by releasing pictures of him in Muslim attire from a wedding. https://www.whudat.com/newsblurbs/more/hillary_clinton_circulates_photo_of_muslim_barack_obama_1680225082
- The birther movement was started by Hillary Surrogates and Supporters. Hillary denies being the one who started it, but obviously her people took their lead from somebody and it was her campaign. The “irredeemable” buck stops in her “basket of deplorable.” http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8478044/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton.html
- The Clintons have used the Confederate Flag, decried by the left as a the original racist meme, all the way from Bill’s run for President to as recent as Hillary 2016.
If anybody looks “deplorable” and “irredeemable,” it looks like Hillary. By making baseless and desperate attempts to point racism at other people, she opens up her own past which is far worse than any frog meme.