It seems like every few days more and more information surfaces about Hillary Clinton that makes you wonder about her health. I have had a LOT to say about it myself:
Now the newest bits being put together are signs that Hillary needs to wear a catheter. According to Wikipedia a Foley Catheter is:
The tube of a Foley catheter has two separated channels, or lumens, running down its length. One lumen is open at both ends, and drains urine into a collection bag. The other lumen has a valve on the outside end and connects to a balloon at the tip. The balloon is inflated with sterile water when it lies inside the bladder to stop it from slipping out. Foley catheters are commonly made from silicone rubber or natural rubber.
Foley catheters should be used only when indicated, as use increases the risk of catheter-associated urinary tract infection and other adverse effects.
Also according to WikiPedia reasons for use include:
Indications for using a catheter include providing relief when there is urinary retention, monitoring urine output for critically ill persons, managing urination during surgery, and providing end-of-life care.
Foley catheters are used during the following situations:
- On patients who are anesthesized or sedated for surgery or other medical care
- On comatose patients
- On some incontinent patients
- On patients whose prostate is enlarged to the point that urine flow from the bladder is cut off. The catheter is kept in until the problem is resolved.
- On patients with acute urinary retention.
- On patients who are unable due to paralysis or physical injury to use either standard toilet facilities or urinals.
- Following urethral surgeries
- Following ureterectomy
- On patients with kidney disease whose urine output must be constantly and accurately measured
- Before and after cesarean sections
- Before and after hysterectomies
- On patients who had genital injury
- On anorexic patients who are unable use standard toilets due to physical weakness and whose urine output must be constantly measured
- On patients with fibromyalgia who cannot control their bladder
A lot of times, she wears black, which makes it hard to see on camera. These are just a sample, most of them pretty recent.
Of course the media will keep trying to ignore. When anything is asked, Team Shillary will keep denying. They will call it a conspiracy. They will say it is nonsense. Maybe they will blame the Russians again! One thing they will NOT do is show records to prove it wrong.